EAST COAST TOURNAMENTS
Dates: March 4th - 15th, 2020
Location: Four Fields Complex
1700 NE 8th Street
Pompano Beach, Florida 33060
As of May 25, 2019, we MAY have the following Divisions [subject to change & up for discussion at this time!!]
Monday-Friday 60's (March 9-15) [10 games - 2 games each day] for Open, A, B-1 and B-2 Divisions
Monday-Friday 65's (March 9-15) [8 games - 2 games each day for 4 days] Division(s) & which days to be determined!
Monday-Friday 70's (March 9-15) [6 games - 2 games each day for 3 days] Divisions(s) & which days to be determined!
Wednesday-Friday 75's (March 4-6) [6 games - 2 games each day] for A-1 and A-2 Divisions
Thursday-Saturday 70's (March 5-7) [6 games each day] for A-1 and A-2 Divisions
Friday-Sunday Blended Group (March 6-8) [2 games each day] for Blended Division
Friday-Sunday 60's (March 6-8) or (March 13-15) [2 games each day] for Open Division
Friday-Sunday 65's (March 6-8) or (March 13-15) [2 games each day] for A-1 and A-2 Divisions
Friday-Sunday 50's (March 6-8) or (March 13-15) [2 games each day] for A-1 and A-2 Divisions
Other Scheduling notes:
- If there is enough interest for a 55 Division (March 6-8 or March 13-15) we will have one!
- Divisions will be based on the number of committed teams (minimum 4 [3 for the 75's]. Divisions may be combined.
- The March 6-8 and March 13-15 dates will be based on the Florida Half Century Schedule. It will be one or the other for these divisions, not both!
- Will try NOT to have any crossover games.
- If there is a Drop Down Rule, each team may have ONLY 1 person that is 1 year under the Division age. Example: you enter the 65's Division only 1 player may turn 64 in 2020.
- Remember, the above Schedules are TENTATIVE AND WILL NOT BE FINAL UNTIL THE FALL!!!
- Entry fees TBD
- FREE Food, snacks, juice, water all day-every day (for players ONLY)
- FREE Program listing teams, players, vendors, schedules, umpires & much more
- FREE Hitting clinic
- 1st place awards (prior awards were jackets, shirts, hats, duffel bags, travel bags)
- Vendors available for purchase of sporting goods, shirts, hats, sweatshirts, and other items
- Practice field (along with screens & balls) will be available upon request, and must be reserved
- If not enough teams in a division, then divisions may be combined
- THE ABOVE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!!
For deadlines, questions and other information: Call Ed Vecchio (954-603-6313)
or e-mail EdwardAVecchio50@gmail.com